Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Sheaves
- Improved seal: Contact seal increases resistance to entry of water or foreign substances.
- High load capacity: When used as a sheave bearing, radial and axial load capacities are increased
- Corrosion resistance: Phosphate surface treatmenti mproves resistance to rust.
- Easy to apply grease: Holes provided on inner ring facilitate grease replenishment, even while the bearing is mounted.
- Fewer surrounding parts: With snap rings for the outer ring, fewer parts are required around the bearing for a more cost-effective sheave.