A series of angular contact ball bearings that has been designed specifically for swiveling spindle heads used in machine tools, such as machining centers and multi-tasking machine tools, and is suitable for high precision processing. The Robust Slim series of highly accurate, low profile, angular contact ball bearings offer high moment stiffness and low torque rotation.
- Ball bearings achieve high running accuracy and low torque rotation.
- High moment stiffness on a par with crossed roller bearings.
- Exclusive design of the thin cross-section profile is thinner than that of a standard angular contact ball bearing.
Highly precise angular contact thrust ball bearings for precision ball screws have been designed specifically for each application. Lineup includes both a highly rigid series and high-capacity series.
- The highly rigid series for machine tool applications has been designed specifically to provide large axial rigidity and precise rotation with lower starting torque.
- The highly rigid series is available with a lubricant seal for machine tool applications.
- The high load capacity series for electric injection molding machines offers enhanced service life through the use of optimally designed ball diameter and contact angle for a higher load rating.
NSK offers a wide lineup of precision angular contact ball bearings where customers to choose the optimum specification of bearing according to the needs of their application. NSK precision angular contact ball bearings provide the perfect solution for applications requiring high runout accuracy of rotating machine parts, such as the machine tool main spindles, or the application of faster rotating speeds.
- This lineup of bearing includes a basic series that meets ISO standards, and a specified series targeting machine tools.
- A series of sealed angular contact ball bearings with prepacked grease is available.
- The Robust series of high performance bearings include, a wide lineup of bearings, ranging from highly rigid types to ultrahigh-speed types.
NSK Super Precision Cylindrical Roller Bearings are designed specifically to handle large radial loads in high-speed spindle applications that demand high running accuracy (runout) of bearing-spindle arrangements.
- This lineup of bearing includes a basic series that meets ISO standards and a specified series targeting machine tools.
- A double-row cylindrical roller bearing series is available for applications requiring high rigidity. A single-row cylindrical roller bearing series is available for applications requiring high-speed performance.
- A Robust series of high performance bearings is available for applications requiring both high-speed and high-rigidity performance.